STGGCS
Photos
     

Our History

St. Gregory the Great Catholic School was established and opened in September 2009 with students enrolled in kindergarten through grade four. The initial building, one of six buildings outlined on the master plan, housed nine classrooms. Our parish school opened with 48
families, 8 staff members, and 60 students: all committed to the concept and model of Catholic education. One year later, as enrollment almost doubled, the school was blessed and dedicated
by Bishop Robert H. Brom on Sunday, September 5, 2010, following the Silver Jubilee Mass at St. Gregory the Great parish church. The first anniversary of the school saw the opening of fifth grade. Sixth grade opened in September 2011 as the school community grew to 145 students and over one hundred families. An additional grade will be added annually, culminating with the opening of eighth grade in 2013. The second phase of development on the school campus will begin in October 2011 with the completion of a library/administration building in the summer of 2012.

     


15315 Stonebridge Parkway, San Diego, CA 92131
Phone: 858-397-1290 Fax: 858-397-1294
Email: office@stggcs.org